Wednesday, January 2, 2008

myOffers Website Launched

Over the holidays, I have completed the initial design and contents of my Online Business Program Portal - myOffers at http://www.on-myweb.com/offers. I am featuring top online programs that are mostly FREE, with a couple of programs that may require membership but with great results.

Without any knowledge of web design and programming, I believe I can still improve its design and over-all impact to visitors.

I tried some freebie online marketing to drive traffic at this site and fortunately, I was able to get a few hundreds sign-up, especially on my top-notch online business program link (and my favorite - SFI Global Marketing).

myOffers will continue to feature top, legitimate and proven Online Income generation programs, and will provide awareness to visitors regarding the prevalent scams that can lure lots of of people in investing money online for nothing.




No comments: